Sunday, January 6, 2013

Author Introduction

Hola amigos!


I want to start things off with a little information about myself. I am super talkative, but I can also sit back and listen when someone needs to talk. I am a simple gal who loves to have fun. I am a happy person, always smiling. I love watching movies, listening to music (mostly country and pop/rock) and dancing, going shopping, and hanging out with my friends. I also love to get comfy and read a good book. My favorite color is yellow. I love adventures and taking road trips! I am a college student who is studying biology in hopes of becoming a future doctor. I love my family and I love animals (dogs and horses are my favorite). Well I think that's enough about me, what about you? Comment! :)

Until next time..
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment