Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Shocking News of the Summer

I just can't believe it.
Two celebrity deaths within one week. Gia Allemand from The Bachelor and Lee Thompson Young from The Famous Jett Jackson both died at age 29.

Photo credit: ABC
I love this photo
Photo credit: ABC
First I hear that Gia is rushed to the hospital in critical condition only to pass away two days later on August 14. She seemed so happy and was always smiling. Beautiful girl with a good heart. It's a huge mystery why she took her own life. My thoughts and prayers go to Gia's family and friends during very sad and difficult time. I was completely shocked by this news. It's very tragic and heartbreaking. Rest in peace dear Gia.



Photo credit: CBS
Photo credit: Disney
Five days later on August 19, after learning of Gia's death, another beloved celebrity is found dead. The Famous Jett Jackson star Lee Thompson Young. Oh my God. This was truly unbelievable. My heart broke for Gia and now it's shattering even more for Lee. I have loved watching Jett Jackson on Disney channel when I was younger. I watched every episode and the movie as well as anything else he was in. I was completely speechless and in shock when this news broke out. He was also 29 like Gia. It is all so tragic and sad. My thoughts and prayers are also with Lee and his family and friends. Rest in peace dear Lee. You will be missed.

Two deaths in less than one week of two beloved people. Both declared suicides. On the outside they both seemed happy but who knows what they were feeling inside. What drove them both to take their lives at a young age? It will forever remain a mystery.

RIP Gia Allemand
RIP Lee Thompson Young

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment