Sunday, December 1, 2013

RIP Paul Walker

I am absolutely heartbroken that one of my favorite people has passed away. I cant even handle it.
I cannot believe it when I heard. I am deeply saddened by this and my sincerest condolences and prayers go to his friends and family. I will always love and remember him. He was beautiful inside and out. Such a sweet and caring man to be gone so soon is not right. We lost him but God has received him as an Angel. Paul, you will be missed very much! God bless your soul and kind heart, may you rest in peace. **moment of silence**
Also RIP to the man that was in the car with Paul as he also was killed. Such a tragedy to be in that horrible car accident. What could have happened to crash into a tree and burst into flames? It is quite a mystery. And probably one that will forever remain a mystery. I loved every Fast and Furious film he has made and who knows how the seventh film will be affected since he did not finish filming. He was an incredible actor. Although I loved the F&F films, my favorite film that he was in has to be Eight Below. That film was very well done and very emotional. I cannot believe that he is gone. I will no longer have the joy of seeing his beautiful smiling face. He will always be in my thoughts. I love you Paul Walker. Rest in peace sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment