Sunday, April 21, 2013

If Only I Had Enough Money [part two]

So I have covered all of the places in America I want to visit in part one of this post so let's move on to part two:  the western part of the world. 

London, England
First up I want to visit London, England. That place is so beautiful and historical. It fascinates me and it would even be cool to live there. Next I want to migrate over to Ireland and explore that also beautiful country. Moving eastward, I have been to Germany, Denmark, Austria and Sweden. I have also been to Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia.
Dubrovnik, Croatia
I was actually born in Croatia if you didn't know. Here's an interesting fact I bet you didn't know: the necktie, called a cravat, was invented in Croatia in the 1630's. How awesome is that?! 
Paris, France
Okay moving a bit south, Paris is another city I really want to visit! Take a picture with the Eiffel Tower and all that. I know Spanish so I would do well in Spain, which is another country I want to visit. Barcelona to be exact. And if you know Spanish, you would also do well in Italy. Why? Because the two languages are so similar to each other it's scary. I do know some Italian and am teaching myself some more. Because I get bored and learning languages comes easily to me. I have been to Venice and that city took my breath away, The city on water is simply gorgeous. And expensive
Rome, Italy
I want to visit Rome and the culture there. I think that city is the oldest in the world. The rich culture and historical buildings fascinate me. Now, Greece is also very old. Actually, now I'm not sure which country is older, Greece or Italy. I'm thinking Greece. I want to visit Athens, Greece. Poland maybe, and Moscow, Russia would also be very cool places to visit. 

African Safari
Moving south to Africa. I only want to go to two places in Africa: the Safari to see the lions, giraffes, zebras and all the animals that live there; and Cairo, Egypt to see all the pyramids and sphinx. 
The place I never want to go to is China! But near China is Japan and I would like to visit Tokyo. It would be like being in NYC except 50x bigger! Ha. 
Sydney, Australia
And the final stop, since I have taken you around the world to countries I wish to visit, we come to Australia. Sydney to be exact. I think a plane ticket to Australia costs over $2,000! Holy crap on a cracker! (quoting Penny from BBT). A plane ticket to anywhere is generally expensive but this is ridiculous. I still wish to visit Sydney someday when I have saved up every cent I have earned for like five years.

Well there you go, hope you had an adventure reading my visit wish list. My goal is to visit all of these places but we will see what my future holds. I will post a new adventure when I have it. 

Until next time...
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment