Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Earth Day!

Today is Earth day! 
Let's celebrate the planet by making it green! Recycle everything recyclable, hug some trees, plant some pretty flowers and spread some smiles! 
Today is a happy day! Go ahead and make Earth happy today and every day! 
Photo credit: The Holiday Spot
                                           Earth works hard for us so let us give back. 
          In honor of Earth day I am doing all of the things I mentioned above that 
           everyone should do: recycle, hug trees, plant flowers and spread smiles.
                                                           Because I love my planet.
                                                      Here is a special poem I wrote:

                                                                        Dear Earth:
Roses are red,
violets are blue,
we wouldn't have these flowers
if it weren't for you.

So come on! What are you waiting for? Get out there and make the Earth green! (And yellow! And orange! And purple! And all the pretty flower colors!) Hopefully I have inspired you to make the world a healthier place after reading this post. If I can inspire just one person, I have won. I have made a difference. 

Happy Earth day!!!

Until next time...
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment