Tuesday, April 9, 2013

M[ental]A[abuse]T[o]H[umans]

I just have to blog about how math sucks. Bare with me or don't read. Math is seriously mental abuse to my brain. I have to use all of my energy and brain power to solve a math problem. And when you mix crap from five chapters ago to a new problem I want to punch something. I envy those who are good at math and can solve a problem in ten seconds. Can I borrow your brain? Math frustrates the heck out of me and causes so much stress. If it is possible to die from math I would have died like five years ago. Actually high school math was so bad it's college math that is ridiculous. And what's worse is I have not only this math class to take but also five more! Oh em gee!
This is how my brain works:
Art, music, theater, Spanish, Latin, psychology, some science and some history all come easily to me, but math? I am like a fifth grader in calculus class. Spanish and Latin are not foreign languages to me. Math is a very complicated foreign language! Excuse me while I scream. Effing math. I hate you. I want to run you over with my car a dozen times, then rip you apart and burn the pieces. Because that's how much pain you cause me. It's unbearable.

Okay I'm done with my rant. Now I will watch my favorite movie and eat some ice cream. Moving away from the depressive and anger inducing subject to a happy and fun environment. Have a wonderful day!

Until next time...
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment