Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Running [day two]

Today is the second day of my new hobby: running. It was another fun and successful run. I ran a little less today [2.8 miles] because my leg muscles started to hurt. I was bored during the run because tennis was on tv. I need to not forget my headphones to listen to music on my phone. Yesterday the Ellen Show was on and I love her so I wasn't bored but I don't fancy watching tennis for an hour. It was a good run but when I got home and relaxed my muscles while doing absolutely nothing productive online, I got up an hour later to get something to eat and holy crap I almost fell down because every centimeter of both of my legs from butt to toes hurt so bad!! I guess this is what I get for not exercising forever and then suddenly exercising a lot. I can barely walk and when I do I struggle. This is sad. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow so I can go running again but I doubt it. Ugh. I need to run at least one mile a day for at least three days a week. I already ran six miles this week in the two days combined but that's still one day short. It would be fun to run on the beach alongside the shoreline with the beach air surrounding me and the sound of waves crashing. But I would probably heatstroke, collapse and die so maybe shouldn't do that. I'll just do what I usually do at the beach: lay out and suntan with occasional dips in the water. I wish I lived on the west coast of California so I can go to the ocean instead of Lake Michigan. Not that there's anything wrong with the lake, it's great and not salty but salty air is better for your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment