Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Royal Baby Celebration

Hello world this is Sabina coming at you with breaking news. . .
A royal baby has been born!!
Photo Credit: ABC News
 Yes Prince William and Duchess Kate have a most adorable baby boy. He came into the world at 4:24 pm London time on 22 July. I am so happy for them! I wish I was in England when the baby was born it would have been an amazing experience to see the little Prince with his royal parents and all ten million people there as well. Unfortunately I couldn't be there due to being broke so I had to watch the whole thing online. But it was live and damn it I watched the whoooole thing. It took hours. From the second the news started covering it I was there as a virtual presence. I absolutely love babies and to see this little guy who is not even twenty four hours old is incredible. Kate looked fabulous, her dress reminded me of Princess Diana's when she presented William to the world on the exact steps thirty one years ago. [Obviously I wasn't alive when that happened but I found the video online and watched it] Anyways, we all miss the dear princess. Kate is so lucky to have married William and have a baby with him. Happy birthday little Prince! Oh and in England they call diapers "nappies". That's awesome. And I painted my nails in honour [British spelling] of the baby boy. Don't they look gorgeous.

Photo credit: me [Sabina]
So after two days since the birth of the royal baby, Kate and William announce the little prince's name. It's the most perfect name ever, George Alexander Louis. How cute is that?! I could just die. He is not only cute but very special. He is third in line for the throne. After his dad and grandpa. Such a big responsibility to be the future king of England. I have always loved England I want to live there some day. I mean I really really really reallyyyyy want to live there! First I need a great job and lots of money. Once I have that I will make the move and be absolutely happy residing in beautiful London. Maybe develop an English accent, that would be splendid. I would have to or else I would sound like a douche from some foreign land. But by that time Prince Charles will rule as king. Although it might be Prince William as king because I have recently read that Queen Elizabeth plans to bypass Charles and pass the throne to William. So of that's true then happy late birthday William you get to be king thirty years earlier! As for Charles. . .wow man that really sucks for you. Homeboy waited for over sixty years to become king and now it's like, sorry not happening! I know I would be angry. Unless he doesn't give two royal craps about becoming king and was gonna abdicate anyway then that's cool it's all good for William. So we will just see what happens. 
Back to the baby. . .

Photo credit: Google UK
I can honestly say I spent all of Monday. . . and Tuesday. . . and Wednesday reading and watching videos both live and not about the royal baby. Colour me obsessed. [colour=British spelling]. I announced my congratulations on Twitter, Facebook, email, texts, yelling in my backyard to anyone outside. [just kidding about the last few] and I signed the baby guestbook on Google Plus. You should too. There's like a billion signatures on it. 

So in January the Queen changed the law about which child inherits the throne. Before it was if the firstborn is a boy he automatically is the heir, however if a girl is born she will be the heir if later she doesn't have any boy siblings. If she does then the younger brother is the heir. How unfair is that? But the Queen decided that has to change. Not for her child but for her grandchild. The law now says the firstborn, no matter what sex, will be the heir. Many people including myself were hoping Kate has a girl because of that change. That would be history being made right there. The girl would be a Princess instead of a Lady. Now that is fair. Thank you Queen Elizabeth. But the change was unnecessary due to the royal baby is a boy so we will have to wait a while to see if the next royal baby will make history happen. Prince George's child! I will be quite old then, in my fifties. Ughh I don't want to be old! And imagine how awesome the Trafalgar Fountain would have looked in pink water!

So with all this being said. . . 
Congratulations to William and Kate on the birth of their beautiful son! May all the happiness and health be with the royal family. I send you many, many hugs and best wishes. Have fun and good luck with parenting!

fake Kate and Will
Photo credit:
princewilliamlookalike.com
fake Kate and Will
Photo credit: 
princewilliamlookalike.com
I also recently discovered there is a Kate look alike [actually there are several]. As well as look alikes of the following: Prince William, Prince Harry, Queen Elizabeth, Kate's sister Pippa, Prince Charles and I know I'm forgetting a few but it's okay the main family is accounted for. I couldn't believe it! There are people who look exactly like the royal family. Where's my twin? And it's not even for protection purposes, it's solely for entertainment. These people make mad money pretending to be the royal family. I want that job! Sh*t I wouldn't have to work a single day in my life if I looked like a royal and got paid thousands of dollars for it. I mean gawd damn. So jealous right now.
Now fake William and fake Kate need a fake baby. . .

Until next time. . .
royal xo

No comments:

Post a Comment