Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Insomnia to the Fullest

Yeah I have been going to sleep around 6am for about a week now.
I don't know what's wrong with me.
Actually I lied. So many things are wrong with me but nothing relevant to this issue. . .I think.
There was one time it was still night time when I fell asleep. I think it was around 5:30am. Sooo not much sooner than usual but at least it was still night time. I should really watch the sunrise since I see daylight before going to sleep. I mean what else do I have to do at 6:15am? Yeah that's a great idea I will watch the sunrise in a few hours! [I will most likely be up but if not then I will be sad that I fell asleep early] On school nights I go to sleep around 1:30am.
So with that said you're probably wondering what time I wake up. Somewhere between 1pm and 3pm. It varies.
Today it was 1:30pm. It kinda sucks because some of my day is already over and I wasted it sleeping. But it's not like I have things to do that requires me to be up early. Like school or anything. Thank goodness. I am glad I don't have to wake up every single day at freaking 7:30am. Ugh I am so not a morning person. Don't judge me. I haven't slept that late since. . . I don't remember when. Middle school? Elementary school? A very long time ago. So it's quite weird to sleep that late now.

Tomorrow I will go to the beach or a water park or something. So waking up around noon should be good and then I have the rest of the day to soak up the sun and get my tan on. Please don't be cloudy. Although I think you actually get tanner when it's cloudy. It's what I've heard.

Well it's 3:30am now I want to go to sleep but. . . I. JUST. CAN'T. I mean I can try lying in bed, closing my eyes and counting sheep but I would have better luck winning the lottery. I get so restless in bed when I'm trying to sleep but can't. I end up getting up, watching tv and eating some food. Whatever it is. Even if I'm not in the least bit hungry. I eat when I'm bored. There's nothing to do at night. It gets really boring. But I always find something to do online. A project of some sort. Mostly I just watch videos on YouTube, I love that website. Best around.

So there is an insight of what my life has become. The life of an insomniac.
I don't believe in sleeping pills. They'll kill you. [You never know]

In other news...
How on Earth does my bowl of pineapple look like the pineapple pictured on the can??? I demand an explanation of that! The damn things are mashed up like apple sauce for babies who don't have any teeth to chew them. When I bought this can of ''crushed'' pineapple, I expected to find small pineapple chunks like those pictured. But no I had to basically drink my bowl of pineapple sauce. #Fail. #Disappointed. #LateNightSnack. It tasted good but come on I had to eat the whole can to get satisfied. And in about ten minutes I will be raiding my fridge/pantry for something else to eat. Solely due to boredom.
Alright now it's 4:30am. What to do. . . what to do. . .
I will get back to watching youtube vids. This is a long blog post. Didn't plan on that at all.

Until next time. . .
xo

Check out my Bachelorette posts on my All Things Bachelor/ette blog! Either click or visit the top tabs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment