Wednesday, September 25, 2013

#GetLoud with R5!!!

My all time favorite band is for sure R5! I love them so much! They are all so incredibly talented and I envy them for it. Simply because I am not talented. . . in anything. I try to be but it doesn't work out quite great.
Photo credit: r5rocks.com
They just released their first album "Louder" on September 24 and I have two copies! One for jamming in my car and one for my computer to jam while at home. I actually won the first copy from a Just Jared Jr contest and received it a day before the album released to the public. You bet I felt special to have it before everyone else! BAM. Did I mention it was autographed by every member of the band? I didn't? Well it was. That's extra exciting! And I bought the second copy at Target. So I strongly recommend everyone to go buy #Louder by R5! Whether it's from Target, Walmart or iTunes, go get it and listen to it! Every song is amazing! Make sure to #GetLoud and dance around with the songs! How could you not when they're so upbeat and lively?

I absolutely love each and every song R5 sings but here are my most favorite ones I can just put on repeat for hours, counting down from fifth favorite to first and most favorite:

[Note: "Loud" can interchange with "I want you bad" 
depending on my mood for the day]

5. I Want You Bad
4. Fallin' For You
3. Pass Me By
2. Crazy 4 U (not on album)
1. Here Comes Forever

I can put these songs on repeat and listen to them for hours. I love it them much. But I love the other songs a lot also. 

[UPDATE: after listening to the album every time i get into my car and drive places, my top five list has changed but only somewhat. New list: #5 Cali Girls. #4 Pass Me By. #3 Forget About You. #2 Crazy 4 U. #1 Here Comes Forever]

So yeah like I said, I can't stop listening to them and I love them so much! I haven't been to any of their concerts yet but it will happen! I will go and meet them and dance my butt off and it will all be super fantastic. Because they rock hard and have so much fun.

Ross, Riker, Rocky, Rydel and Ratliff, you guys are the best! 
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment