Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I love you, Google

I Google everything. Anything that comes to my weird mind. I think I use Google at least one hundred times per day. No lie. And not just because it's the default page on the chrome browser but even when I use firefox or internet explorer I go to Google first to look up stuff. I love Google. It knows everything, literally everything. And I love when the Google logo changes in honor of a special event. So imagine my surprise when I went on it after midnight (the 17th) right before going to bed only to see the Google logo changed to a birthday theme. So I'm like, awesome whose birthday is it today? (Besides mine). I scroll over and see this:


OH.MY.GOD.
Was I really seeing this? Google was wishing me happy birthday?
I literally stared in shock with my jaw dropped for like five minutes. 
I couldn't believe this. Then I teared up and stared some more.
THANK YOU GOOGLE! I LOVE YOU.
I get my own special Google logo for the whole day. 
And I thought this day wasn't going to be fun. Google (and of course the people behind Google) you made my day already special! You are the first to say happy birthday to me. I very much appreciate it!!
**X0xoXOxoXOxoXOxoXO**

No comments:

Post a Comment