Monday, September 2, 2013

What's sparkly, blue and beautiful?

Happy Labor Day!

In honor of the holiday here is a special photo:

*Peace, LOVE, Happiness*

My new, perfect, blue sparkly nails! The picture doesn't do it justice at all. Sure they look cute on the photo but in reality. . . oh my goodness. I can't stop looking at them they're too preeeeetty!! You would expect this polish to cost $6+ and only available at high end beauty shops but here is the awesome part! I bought mine at Walmart for only $3! Can you believe it?! It is definitely worth a lot more than what it costs. I am in love with the color and the sparkliness. It reminds me of Elle from Legally Blonde. I can't remember if it was her nails or swimsuit or what she wore but it was exactly the same color and sparkly. Can you tell I'm so excited about this? So if you like bright and bold nails, what are you waiting for. . . get yours today! You'll be happy you did! Post comments on your thoughts and if possible post a pic of you wearing the nail polish! 

Have a sparkly day!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment