Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Workout Routine

Hey!!
Today's blog will be about a new routine I have started today. Have you guessed what it is? (hint: read the title) Yep, that's right I have started a workout routine! I am very excited for these next few weeks to be getting in shape and working out my body: dance style! I think this is the best way to work out. Not only is it so much fun it's effective and gives results. (so they claim, I will see in a few weeks)
I have five workout dvd's that will help me on my journey to a better looking, toned body that's perfect for the beach. Two of the dvd's are strictly exercise. Yoga, pilates, crunches and things like that. Boring stuff but still work and I will still use them. While the other three dvd's are workouts based on ABC's show Dancing With The Stars. Yay! Now that is exciting stuff! They teach various dances seen on the show and you get a workout at the same time. I will be dancing along with the stars every day and in a few weeks I should have a rockin' beach body and know several dances from the show. I'm super pumped!
Today was my first day watching these dvd's. I did a bunch of yoga and pilates to start things off and then after some rest I continued with learning some dance moves with Chelsie, Kym and Edyta. I learned the Argentine Tango which I think was my favorite, and I learned the Paso Doble which was hot and finally the Jive. The jive was so fast I couldn't keep up. I fell a couple times, I'll admit it. But I got the majority of the dance down and now I just have to keep practicing and before you know it, I will be a Jive pro. I still think Chelsie looks a lot like Kaley Cuoco. Anyone else see it or is it just me? I love Kaley she's so funny. And very pretty! But anyways, the Argentine Tango was slow and so its was easy but also very sexy, and so much fun! The Paso Doble was great fun as well. When the stars on tv say they are tired and sore from practicing so much they aren't kidding! Dancing really wears you out! I actually had a headache at the end. But it's gone now after some rest and fluids.                                                                                            
This is me before the workout:                                                       And this is me after:

So yeah, I just laid there for about ten minutes. After a proper cool down of course. I will be doing yoga, pilates and dancing everyday and hopefully everything they claim will come true.
It was a lot of fun and instantly I could feel every muscle working and getting stronger. Everyone should try the workouts created by Dancing With The Stars!

Have an energetic and fun filled day!

Until next time...
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment