Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sorry...

Yeah I have been away and haven't blogged anything for a while. I'm really sorry but I'm back now! So what's new with me? Well I have been going to two summer classes... glad they will be over next week! Then I can have my summer to do absolutely nothing. Kidding. Maybe. I do want to go to the beach a lot. And take a few road trips. And just relax without waking up early or doing homework. Ugh. I should get back to working out with my DWTS dvds. I put that aside for a while also. I know I'm mad at myself too. Hey guess what's back on ABC Monday nights? The Bachelorette! Oh I am so excited for this season. She has a good group of guys. I'm jealous. If Des doesn't pick Drew at the end, I want him. He is the cutest and sweetest guy there! I am not blogging every episode in detail like I did with Sean's season but I am still blogging. Block blogging as I call it. I'll be combining a few episodes together and just talk about the highlights and my favorite parts. So please be a dear and check out the bachelor section of my blog!
[Click here for Sabina's thoughts on all things Bachelor!]

Until next time...
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment